|Home » |
Rotary Business Card File, 400 Card Cap, 200 Sleeves, Black
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 18 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 18 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
25 of 26 found the following review helpful:
Do NOT buy, not as advertisedJun 03, 2010
By J. Bougher
Note that this indicates that the product ships with "200 Sleeves". What they actually ship is a Rolodex without the sleeves. If you are looking for a Rolodex that you can slide existing cards into, THIS IS NOT IT. I complained several weeks ago and they have not updated or corrected the product description. Sent mine back.
17 of 18 found the following review helpful:
Great deal! Great item!Sep 08, 2009
This was the best deal I could find for a Rolodex online. The things I like most about it:
- It is for normal business-card sized (Any other rolodex I found online for this price was for the smaller size)
- It comes with clear protectors to hold the cards, so I don't have to staple, and can easily take them out to see the back of the cards.
- It revolves and the cards stay in place where I want them to.
- It stays in place on the desk b/c of its design and its rubber studs on the bottom.
I don't have any complaints about this item. All in all, a GREAT purchase!
9 of 9 found the following review helpful:
Serves purpose but not of greatest qualityJun 15, 2010
I wanted a Rolodex for business cards and this item served that purpose. There are two issues that detract from its usefulness:
1. The roller mechanism does not easily turn. The cards have to be manually manipulated.
2. The individual sheets easily pull off of the plastic holders so unless one wants to take a card completely off one has to be careful about handling it.
I thought that the price of this item would ensure a better quality product.
4 of 4 found the following review helpful:
Work's Nice,, Look's GreatNov 29, 2009
"A man's only as good as his word !!"
Work's Nice,, Look's Great
Good for the task, found my self having to buy 4 more refill packages to fill this to a level that would hold all my cards and still have plenty more room for future business cards. Does not come with enough card holders IMO.
Quality is there, I do expect this to last a life time for me and will hold up to the daily use I put it through. Do wonder if a covered unit might not have been better? only to keep the dust off of it.
Buy this with confidence.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Rolodex QualityJul 09, 2009
By Quinn Parulis
Good quality as always-the answer to all your business cards...my last Rolodex is still in operation after 20 years-I actually had to replace the plastics and cards as they turned yellow! A company I have always counted on.
See all 18 customer reviews on Amazon.com